Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Meh. Just Meh. I can't think of a title.

Something is telling me that I need to write. But it's late on a school night. I was planning on playing sick tomorrow, but I still want to be coherent enough in case mom doesn't buy it.

Oh, and Mairead. About you finding yourself stroking your own face and neck while thinking of me - I do that too. I miss you incredibly. When I do, I hold on to the necklace that you gave me, and clutch it against my chest. It makes me feel bad that I didn't give you anything to remember me by over the week. To me right now, and until Saturday, you are this necklace. You are also the text on your blog. That is what you are. It sounds silly, yes, but you are replaced by these things in my mind. It makes me feel bad that you don't have some object to replace me. Well, not replace. Blasted English vocabulary... why must you be so limited in explaining things?

Oh, and I did make my room a hurricane. I blasted Modest Mouse, turned on my blacklights, put on a Halloween mask, threw stuff around the room, and plopped down on the pile of miscelannious objects. Yes, this mood was quite strange. I liked it, though. It was new. It was different but not negative or positive - like every other change that has happened recently. It was simply neutral. Not numb, but neutral. Big difference.

Oh, god. Now that I have a reason for the weekends, the weekday drags by. Tomorrow's only Wednesday... It feels like an entire week has passed already though.

Meh...

I'm finally feeling tired.

Nighty-night. Hopefully I can fool my mom tomorrow morning

No comments: