Saturday, December 29, 2007

ketchup and such...

finally - something other than modest mouse!

and finally - something to do with my time! write in a blog!

I just realized how sad that sounds.... Do I really have nothing to do but this? Do I have no friends in which I can confide in and talk to or spend time with or have fun with or anything?

aw...

fuck...

So, anyway - I'm drowning out Morgan's Punk music by listening to the postal service in my room... good band... the effect is certainly elevated by these wonderful surround-sound speakers...

Somehow they manage to mesh both techno and calming music into one - which must be very difficult bcause techno is very energetic usually...

meh...

ketchup?

ketchup!

ketchup...

ketchup!-->


yay...

but how can you have ketchup without...

FRENCH FRIES!-->


music: Be Still My Heart - The Postal Service
room: in need of cleaning

No comments: